Microdot Tagging Solutions Africa started in 2012 and have been a major role player in the distributing of microdot technology and also specialising in the tracing and recovering of stolen vehicles for the insurance industry, saving them time in assisting their clients with the upliftment and towing of their stolen or recovered vehicles. We have a national footprint in South Africa. We are also assisting the industry and salvage companies with problem vehicles where the insurance or salvage companies cannot dealer stock or sell the vehicles.
We have employees on a daily basis at all SAPS Pounds in Gauteng, obtaining vehicle information and distributing it to all Microdot Tagging Solutions Africa clients. Our business are based on trust and commitment with a 100% service delivery standard at all times. We work with passion and commitment, and we always keep our clients up to date with the process of our work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vehicle Police clearances
- Application of microdot technology on all types of vehicles that has not been done in the factory
- Verification on vehicles that already have been micro dotted with microdot technology
- Assisting in the cancellation of recovered stolen vehicles
STOLEN AND RECOVERED VEHICLES
- Make the necessary arrangements with the client to identify the vehicle and if needed provide transport for the client to the relevant police pound.
- We obtain all the relevant documentation that is needed by the SAPS to complete the releasing process. After all these processes is completed the relevant vehicle will be move to the required address, yard or panel beater as instructed by the Insurance company or Broker.
- If a vehicle has been recovered and the relevant vehicle’s identification numbers have been tampered with, we arrange for new identification numbers (SAPVIN number) on the vehicle. Once this process is completed we also make sure that all relevant systems is updated with the new identification numbers and ready to be registered and sold on Auction.
WE ALSO ASSIST WITH CROSS BORDER STOLEN AND RECOVERED VEHICLES FROM NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES