About H2O Air Conditioning:
H2O Air Conditioning CC was founded in 2007, this decision to form the company was made to stimulate the rising demand in commercial and industrial evaporative cooling requirements.
With more than 23 years experience in HVAC products and services, H2O Air Conditioning CC, has strategically place itself in the market, aligned itself with superior products and strives to be the preferred supplier of quality cooling and ventilating products to the commercial and industrial market sectors.
H2O Air Conditioning CC has sourced a complete range of cooling and ventilating products manufactured to the highest standards and specifications that is demanded from products that are sold into the South African market.
At first all products imported and sold was roof mounted cooling units. In 2012 H2O Air Conditioning CC acquired the sole distribution rights for a full range of mobile evaporative cooling products, these products are suited for the demanding South African conditions.
With highly qualified technical staff on hand to offer system design and cooling capacity calculations. All forms part of the full package and services that we offer our clients.
After market spares and replacement evaporative cooling pads are kept in stock and are readily available.
H2O Mobile Air Coolers are manufactured to CE, specifications and are independently tested by CTL International Certification Ltd, to ensure product durability and quality standards. Below are some critical construction features when considering a mobile air cooler, as not all air coolers are manufactured the same:
- Housings are one piece solid rotation molded, manufactured from durable Polyethylene heavy duty thermoplastic the housings are completely corrosion free and leak proof.
- Fan impellers are manufactured from durable Polyethylene heavy duty thermoplastic.
- All parts and assembly components are either aluminum or stainless steel to guard against corrosion.
- Large internal 300 litre water tank (largest unit), allows for all our air coolers to run “stand alone” for up to six hours on the water within the tank.
- Internal ball valve, water flow valve and drain valve is standard on all models.
- Evaporative cooling pads (150mm thick), coated with black hard edge coating to protect the pad edge against damage.
- Energy efficient Induction variable speed motors, 220Volt 1 phase 50hz
- Controller complete with variable fan speed and water pump function, the fan can run independently from the water pump.
- Units are equipped with an external water level indicator, easy to judge water level
- Wheel casters are strong and durable each wheel capable to carry 125kg of weight distribution.
- Electrical cable 5M long, complete with three pin SA plug, no multi-plugs required for connection to wall plug.
- Water supply hose 10M long complete with quick couple connectors.
- Airflow capacity from 12 000m³/h on the smaller air cooler and up to
- 37 000m³/h on the largest air cooler
- Cooling capacity of 170m² on the smaller air cooler up to 370m² on the largest air cooler